I met Read about 2 days after I met Dusty, and the three of us were together a lot... Dusty lived with Read for a while after they graduated from high school I am glad that it was just for a while.
Read has been threw a lot and I can finally say that I am proud of him. I will always love him and have a place for him in my heart.
They had President Welch marry them he married me and Dusty at the time he was Bishop Welch, he is a great guy.

His best man was his dog, he wore a tux and all. He followed them down the isle it was really cute

The best man in his tux.

The Cake on top was Mickey and Minnie...Read is obsessed with Minnie Mouse, so that was perfect for them.

Read and Misty...Misty is Dusty's sister
Evidence of who decorated the wedding car....
Oh the ranger "some how" got a flat tire, wonder how that happened.
Brett looked so good after Christine dressed him...in Fred's green Crock's and all.
Aww my Reese her eye's just keep getting bluer and bluer every time I see her if my camera was nicer you could tell.We had a great trip super short but we will get up there again soon I hope. Thanks to everyone who got together with us while we were there it means a lot to us. We love you all!


2 comments:
It was good to see you guys again, too bad it was so short.
What a fitting wedding for Read..Minnie Mouse and his dog being his best man:) He looks so good and happy. I'm glad you posted this. I am proud of him to:) My mom/dad went and told me a little about it and said it was a beautiful wedding. I'm happy for him. Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment