This year was the first time going to Barrett Jackson...for some reason I have a interest in car auctions. I could watch Barrett Jackson on TV for hours and love every second of it. I think it is so interesting what someone and their love can do to a car or truck. Especially since my little car is used and abused every day :( Brian and Danielle were here for the weekend and we were able to spend some time with them. I am so glad they came and that they wanted to spend time with us also. I forgot how much I enjoy having MY brother around. I guess I never realized how Jaime feels to have Dusty around her everyday.
Excuse the picture over load Tyson my nephew is a Barrett Jackson fan and it is easier to post to my blog then to send all the pictures by email...you all should be grateful my battery died on my camera or there would have been more.
Excuse the picture over load Tyson my nephew is a Barrett Jackson fan and it is easier to post to my blog then to send all the pictures by email...you all should be grateful my battery died on my camera or there would have been more.





























































2 comments:
Wait a minute... WHO???? I've never heard of this guy???? But I do love old cars. Bryan should have brough his truck down.
I've never heard of this guy either, but I kept expecting to see a pic of Bryan's truck in there :)
Post a Comment