Another year and another Phoenix Magazine...this time we get to choose from 85 Best Restaurants rather then last year when we tried the 50's best dishes in Phoenix...I am sure that one will come out soon enough but until then we will continue knocking out as many of the 85 Restaurants as possible. Dusty was on jury duty in downtown Phoenix for a week and hit about 5 or six of the restaurants listed without me and of course did not document any of them...so I guess he is just going to have to take me back! Some are repeats from last year, we will have to try and get to the new one's before we hit any of the repeats.
Zombie Attack Roblox Cheat Engien
5 years ago


1 comment:
that really is a great idea, I think Rusty and I should start doing something like that. (well in each town we are in)
Post a Comment