Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Trip to Utah

We were able to go to Utah this year for Christmas and Dusty thinks this is his one time a year that he has to go. Here are some random pictures that I took on our trip.

Dusty and Cortez in bed after his long drive on Christmas Eve...I cant get it to flip right so look closely.


Brady and Lorrie on Christmas Eve at my mom's

Brady got a SNUGGIE..not sure he kept it


Macy and I...my favorite picture of the whole week


Fred and Macy on Christmas Eve

Teryn and Macy got a little quad for Christmas

Teryn with her helmet on ready to ride

Macy and her helmet

Teryn and Hannah doing the wii dance game(not sure what it is called) but it made me realize that no one in my family really has any me rhyme
Had a blast as always visiting Utah, I'm ready to go back not sure Dusty is

3 comments:

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

I miss you already!!!

Hansen Family said...

I am so glad you took some picts for me!! Perfect!! Thanks!!

Crazy Like a Fox said...

Love the pic with Maycee! and, i believe you're right - we don't have much rhythym in our family :)